Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Updated v3

Updated v3 changes:
-Added "Fade to Black* options for erotic scenes. Please note you will not be immune to seeing ALL adult content, but you may skip the longer animations this way if you're not interested in seeing them.
-Fixed the conversation breaks in Captain Dobbins' Cabin.
-Fixed the pause conversation bugs when changing clothes. Seemed to be causing problems on slower processors or high video settings.
-Added doors and street lamps in the Entertainment District.
-Ticketmaster, Lindsay and Aureola in the epic good ending no longer will repeat conversations had before.
-Unlocked the Library door.
-Updated module description
-Wing, Head, and Tail Modifier added to the Fountain of Evergold. I personally don't see my characters with wings or tails, but this was requested by a player and thought I would oblige.
-Talace got her wings back.


Vault Link 

4 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! Since the module is focusing on sexual intercourses it would be great to track sexual stats (e.g. if PC likes oral / anal sex etc.) and relfect them within the gameworld

    ReplyDelete
  2. CoolD: I enjoyed this module greatly, nice story and fun and smexy to play, cant complain... maybe more supple big breasts though ;)

    It sure was worth the time, very entertaining and you obviously put great effort into it.
    Marvelous and awesome.
    I'd even go as far to call it marvawelousome! XD

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see NWN still getting some love. Unfortunately, my game keeps crashing whenever I try to play this mod, which is such a shame...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also crash every time I try to load the mod....I was really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete