Thursday, February 9, 2012

New bug found in the Cabin

email from a player:
Just tried it, and same thing happened. Its hanging on the green text that begins with "I did as he told me. I slipped off shoes...." I hit continue, which then turns orange but conversation doesn't advance further.  I tried both the full module and the shorter captain dobbins one, and they both hang at this same spot.

 I haven't been able to duplicate this bug. That script in question is supposed to change your outfit for you. It could be your computer, or your video settings. The script that's hanging you is called capt_getbarefoot. If you know anything about the toolset you can try deleting that script. It's not that important for Willie to take off her shoes.

If you are experiencing this problem, I'm posting updated versions that remove the bad script.

The_Wink_and_Kiss_v2_2ol.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment